BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

.:a father has responsibility:.

i have a father and i have a daddy....my father tells me wrong and right, makes sure im in church on sunday morning, makes sure my skirt isnt to tight or too short....leave somethng th the imagination, makes sure these boys come right and threatens the ones who dont....my father is my mother.....

see a father is more than sperm donor, more than a male figure.....a father not only give you money but also makes sure you have the neccesities of life...the physical, spiritual, and mental......always there when i need a hand ,a shoulder, advice, or just a hug....words cannot express the words i have for my mother....for she does what is right..........

my daddy stays in ocklahoma....has been married twice and has about 5 kids.....i have his name on my birth certificate..but my government name is my mother.....my daddy believes he knows everything, he does not believe in God, he was an architect now he is a professor, i think my younger brothers are his favorites because he buys them what they want....he has said that he only has 2 smart children....me and my younger borther bear....i love all my siblings...even the ones i do not know....because i know that they didnt ask to be brought here and they didnt ask for my daddy to be theirs too....

i dont understand why someone has kids and does not take care of them...once you have children they are a fulltime responsibility...they are not something you can just throw away when you are mad or tired....in the bible it says that childern should love honor and obey your children....also it says for the father not to provoke his children to rage....

my heart is filled with so many emotions for my daddy....and no matter what he does to me...he is still my daddy.........

0 comments: