BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

.:i'm back:.

sorry i havent blogging....lolz...i have been depressed...lolz about various reasons....

why???
well i have been stressing about money...see i cant work(im 15 ill be 16 in oct)...but my mama just wont let me work...and thats even if im old enough...and my friends' parents are urging them to get jobs...but my mama wants me to focus on my grade...(i feel like ive said this already)
and money is so important to me because there are things i want to do and places i want to go but i dont always feel i need to ask my mama or anyone lolz...i want to be independent!!!
anyways.....
lolz i have been watching videos on videos...i like blaqueindigo...ahanabarbie24....um and its alot of people i really dont feel like listing everyone....just some of the top off my head....lolz....well i want to buy a zune the one i want is 250 dollars and i want to put my name on it wit a little cute design lolz.......i feel so random today man....
also.....
ive been going to alot of how to websites and vlogs that tell you how to make money online....lolz not alot of black people i know do so...usually its white people that do it...im still researching and im really looking ino surveys...but idk...like i know i was opposed to it earlier...and thats because there are so many scams!!! i mean really...im just going to tell you that....anyone that wants you to pay anything....DO NOT PAY IT!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!....seriously...no joke.....lolz

PS...I WANT TO BE FAMOUS...NOT LIKE VIDEO GIRLS OR PARIS HILTON...I WANT TO BE FAMOUS BECAUSE YOU CAN RELATE TO BE AND RESPECT ME....I MIGHT NOT BE THE SMATEST PERSON AROUND BUT IM NO DUMMY....I SPEAK MY MIND AND I WANT TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR IT.....SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IM WAY AHEAD OF MY TIME....AND THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS....I JUST HAVE ALOT I WANT TO SAY AND DO....AND THIS BLOG WILL HOPEFULLY SOMEHOW GET THROUGH TO MY TARGETED AUDIENCE....EVERYONE!!!! MWAH!!!

0 comments: