BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

.:second thoughts:.

hey blogspt!!!! i have been so busy today!!...i made some oatmeal cookies and handburgers for the family....lolz....well today i was thinking about pressing my hair....like when i watch tv i dont see alot of natural girls and i realized its harded to wear my natural hair that i thougjht it was....i mean...i love my natural hair....but i sometimes feel guilty for pressing my hair....idk what it is....but my hair is much healthier this way and although it grows either way....i just feeel like natural is the way for me to go....i have learned so much about my hair like how it reacts to certain products....i have learned alot about me also...like i care too much about what other people have to say and i need to become self reliant and stop relying on the general public to think im hot...i should think it first....and im working on that....seriously....

well today has been a long day and im stumped!!!!

0 comments: