BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

.:going to college:.

why arent the friends i started freshmen year out with still my friends??
people change
why does my mama want me to stay in the band?
for college funds
why dont i want to be in the band???
i changed!!!

i wont be in the band anymore....why because when i get to college...i will not be getting up in the morning for band practice...i know ill get kickd out so why bother.....i can play...i just dont want to.....call me lazy but hey...its not your life......sometimes i wish my mama would just calm down and let me figure it out......so how am i goig to college???well im in MYPIB...and if i continue and be in IB....ill be top notch....i have a 3.5 gpa....and the sky is the limit.....i plan to do better....i realli do....but the band is not for me.....i understand thatstudent loans are evil...and i will never be able to pay them off...thats the importance of a job....or at least my daddy!!!!LOLZ!!!!

0 comments: