BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

.:just bored...:.

2:07 pm today

ugh...a debit card came for me from netspin or something and my mama wont let me have it....she told me to cut it up...ive always wanted a credit card and now that i finally have the chance to activate it she says no...."where will you get the money? you dont work!"....and thats only because she wont let me! she wants me to focus on my education..but i gettired of being broke...and i get tired of her telling me that we're in a recession and money doesnt grow on trees...i kno she just wants the best for me...but still.....

9:19 pm today

well granny is over...and mom is out...mi siblings granny and i love to watch scary movies while my sister hides under the cover....we're watching the skinwalkers tonight...its the only thing we could find with a pg13 rating...sucks huh??? why cant all the scary movies be pg13 so i can watch them...i ve already seen final destination 123 and stuff like that but i wont let me...my mama does the parental lock thingy...lolz....o and im so over that whole debit card thing...i just needed to vent....but my granny says that my mama might start teaching me about finances...yay!!!!

and for all those online predators and what have you...you can try to come visit me...if you would like...and we will kill you...we dont play...and i dont give my info out so dont even look....its killa how teens post things about temselves not knowing what they are getting themselves into....i wish a nigga would try and pay me a vist.....hmmmm...nothing ever happens to black people...the real ghetto and country ones....the ones that have common sense...let me go for i go off the deep end....ooops...i already have.....

0 comments: