BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

.:HBCU vs PWI:.

i hope everyone knows what a HBCU(Historically Black Colleges and Universities) and a PWI(Predominantly White Instsitutions) is......ok which one is better??? if you surf the net and search top 100 colleges...you will see that harvard and all the ivies rank top on the charts but HBCUs ont rank on that list...so to me what that is saying is that HBCU arent doing anything and do not measure up to a PWI...that maybe the case....if you take a harvard grad vs a howard grad...who gets the job?.....alle you really hear from kids my age many of the seniors that just graduated...is that they want to go to HBCU for the social events......but what about and education????......i know if your black and you go to a PWI you might be bored if you're not interested in what white people do for fun.....but that will help you in the long run to stay focused on your school work.........SO WHAT DO YOU THINK????????????????

I am doing my ib personal project on this and my research isnt going so good...no one has really anything to say n this suject..ii i have roughliy 4 sources with people's experiences ect....i asked my family members about this nd i only got 2 responces.....ugh!!!! and thats when i got the notion that this would be a great discussion for my blog...lolz and i also get work done........

0 comments: