BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

.:Updates&Self Growth:.



hey im so happi that i have lik 77 page views and 11 followers.....i value you guys alot even though i dont blog all the time or everyday....its just that i dont always have thngs to say.....:)

and if you have anything to say about my project im doing for IBMYP thats called hbcus vs pwi you can comment...i think i have that feature activated but ill check and see.....because i love feedback and comments.....and i dont realli check my emaials like i should so forgive me....i know i dont always spell things correctly are talk like i have sense but when i type i type what is exactly on my mind for bear with me......

tomorow i plan on going to geyserfalls with my family and hopefulli i might take pictures so you can see......im going to try to jump on the picture bandwagon.....lolz....i like pictures but i dont think its absolutely important....however it is appealing to the eye for followers.....

also i have went back to my curly phase....i have learned how to style and cope with my naturally curly hair....and i love it so yu can see the pictures above and just kno that i look HAWT!!!! yep yep HAWT!!!! so i will be staying curly and fyi my hair is natural and has been since i was like 10 or so.........GET AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: