BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

.: mama drama:.

im not white but...ugh!!!!!!!! my mama gon make me go off the deep end.....i swear...see i had 3 dollas and i wanted to go to the hair store and get me some gel for my natural curls cuz the gel at the house is flaky and it have alcohol in it....it also leaves little whit balls in my hair and makes my curls look like garbage.....so i wanted to go try some otha stuff and i kno i cant buy alot with three dollas
BUT
when we got there i saw some gel that i wanted to used and it was 1.98 and i was like im ready....my mama gone pick up somthing that looked like a 2 oz tub talking about this dont have alcohol and im like o ok dats cool.....and she got upset talking about that this just like the stuff at the house and i told her why i cant used that stuff in my hair........
THEN
she picked up something else saying that it dont have alcohol.....but i read it and it said for the RELAXED LOOK....and im thinkin well first of all i dont have a dam relaxer so why would you even pick that small bottle up???? i know why.....cuz u think you know everything and you always tryning to controll me.....first of all thats my 3 dollars and i dont care if it is just 3 dollars its my 3 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!.......and so i handed it back to her and pointed out that it was for the RELAXED LOOK.....and she just snapped talking about I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS I CAN READ!!!! GONE GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT U DIDNT HAVE BUT 3 DOLLARS SO I KNOW YOU CANT AFFORD IT.......see thats how i kno she tink she know everything cuz the 32 oz i was holdn was 1.98+plus tax which turned out to be 2.12.....man she better stop bullishin!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: