BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

.:learning to live:.

im feeling so empty right now.....i just dont know where to start....i hella depressed.....

still having issues with my mama....and im thinking about moving in with my dad......i realli am....my mama never admits when she's wrong and she never gives me my dues.....i mean dam....why does she always think she's right???........she'll take her anger out on me form somthing my siblings did.....its not my fault....and it will be some little comments that are like so inconsiderate........

sometimes i feel like just running away....but where would i go???? how would i go to school?????

ugh and i feel so empty bcause u dont have anyone to talk to serious.....im learning to be alone and depend on me n God for emotional support.....I have to learn to stay on my own too feeet especially to get where im going......i kno these issues will nly bring me blessings and stregnth n the long run............

0 comments: