BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

.:ramblings of a lunatic:.

im so bored ive been on the computer all day....with nothing to say or do.....no one to talk to....(especialy because dalvin and i decided to be friends....be cause we didnt talk as much as w did when we first stared out....) I HATE WHEN YOU GET WITH A NIGGA AND HE GETS COMFORTABLE......IT PISSES ME OFF...IT YOU AINT STILL NBREAKING YO NECK TO KEEP ME DEN Y AM I STILL WIT U???? NIGGA PLEASE......

i met one of my first loves today....his name is BENJAMIN.....i never knew his last name.....blame my bad memory.....but he was cute....he had braids back then......i remember a few of our past times....BUT HE DOESNT....see i moved alot when i was little and i never really got get and keep relationships......or friends.....simply because of my stepdad...and the strange mind control he had over my moms......(DATS A NOTHER STORY).... and know im in the present....not being able to find the mr right....or the best childhood friend....when i think about it....im so different.....SO AHEAD OF MY TIME.......

see i dont have realli anyone i feel like pouring my whole life out to...but people i dont know.....LOL.....how strange....i guess its because the reader of a blog wont judge.....or will they....idc....it wouldnt matter because i dont know them.....ive never ever been able to cope with the single life.....i love the idea of being with some one who understands me and love me for who i am exactly and not who i will never be.......MAYBE THATS MY PROBLEM.......

I WANA BE FAMOUS.....but idnt really care for acting and i dont like singing in public....ugh.....why cant i be famous for being famou like paris hilton.....i dont wana sex tape....because im an angel...LOL.....i just want to be the talk of the town......BUT HOW WOULD I DO THAT????? well i started a blog in the hopes that i would become famous.....but its taking too long....and i can be impatient......but i always try to do better.....im not an expert in any field...other than my life.....and all kids my age want to hear about is drama....and stuff.....also im not the best writer....but i speak my mind.....m not rich...but im dayum sho not po!!!!

HELP.....ive decided to go natural......and people at skool are hatin on me.....o what should i do????UGH......im still coping with that.......

0 comments: