BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

.:what ive up to:.

hey im back!!!! i had fun in hattiesburgh lolz....i saw my family.....and yesterday my mama ordered my zune!!!! lolz.....i cant wait to get it!! and i am very happi to have 10 followers!!!!....remember to tell a friend!!!!

i have been ging through a lot of mood swings....mainly because my boyfriend doesnt call me like he did when we first started out....i mean i barely get one call a day.... and im not used to being neglected.....like he say he busy...but he cant tex to say good mornin or good night or hey baby im just checking to see if you are alive!!!!......ion get it man.....i broke up wit him and it was nt 24hr s before i called him back tryna get back wit him.....another first!!!.....ugh and that didnt even change anything........o and wen we do talk on the phone it dont be about nothing.....what am i gone do?????...nigga dont respond to tex messages......i swear im about to drop him off!!!!

besides boyfriend trouble....and waiting on my early bday present.....im good!!! i plan on going to he blue bayou soon...........i dont really kno the date so.........yea

0 comments: